1) If I want to sharpen my healthy-food-fu, I can go through the supermarket as if I had a tight budget and an iron mandate to eat as I should get use to eating, and see what I can do with what. Emphasis on what I'd get out of a garden if I had one.
2) I tend to crave sweets when I'm tired and overstressed. If I'm tired enough to want to pop a sweet, I'm tired enough to lie down.
3) If my primary beverage of choice is water, that's a lot lower off the hog than 99% of the country.
4) So running errands on foot exhausts me because of hauling even my purse around --- for what else do I own a rolling book bag?!?!?
5) At what place to eat can you control your portions, your ingredients, and your price? Hint, it's very close to where Dorothy of Oz said heaven was.
6) Rolling book bags have room for brown bags. Little known fact.